Thursday 15 August 2013

Bonecrcker #114 - To All The Girls I've Loved Before

I think of all the women I’ve been with as people I care about and love, not objects to be used for awhile and then discard when I find a better one. Unfortunately, I know full well that they view me and the relationship (and whatever marriage they may undertake in the future, lol) this way, which forces me to adjust my behavior. It’s not natural for me to spread myself over several women, none of whom I allow to get any ideas about where our relationship is headed. But bitter experience has taught me that I really don’t have a choice in the manner. Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of women who will say they are different. They say they love me and they say they are loyal and want a life with me. But their actions just don’t match their words. After awhile I realized it was a deliberate deception. The way women REALLY see me is as a toy to vent their lusts on while they shop around for Mr. Right. Mr Right happens to be some weak willed schmoe with a fat wallet that they plan to suck dry during a divorce before they have even met.

Shopping around for the right partner is a euphemism for looking for a rich guy to victimize. The payoff for the time invested is his money. Women talk about this jokingly or in metaphor, but the behavior is direct and unambiguous. It’s a reliable pattern I’ve come to expect and have gotten good at avoiding.

Previous Bonecrcker Index Next

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related:

Bonecrcker #64 – On Players

No comments:

Post a Comment