Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pook #41 - Cocky & Funny?

When you're in a line or doing something boring (like work), why not spice it up with that attitude? Works wonders!

A recent example:

A girl was in a happy mood (for whatever reason). I gave her a Pookish grin and said, "You're happy because I'm here!"

Big smile on her face and she shook her head.

Then I said, "You're happy because you're here at [company name]!"

She laughed but shook her head.

Then I stopped people passing by and said, "Ma'am. See her? She is HAPPY because she is at [company name]!"

And the lady would be, "Oh really!? Why, that's... blah blah"

And I'd get another person and say the same thing! I'd get their reaction.

Then I started getting people to guess why she was happy.

The reaction? She was laughing so hard she was almost on the ground.

I don't think it has anything to do with being cocky and funny but the ability to make any situation fun. For all girls want the FUN guys.

Previous Pook Index Next

No comments:

Post a Comment